LINER BAG – LINER FOR SEA CONTAINERS
DESCRIPTION OF LINER FOR SEA CONTAINERS “LINER BAG”
“Liner Bag” is a liner for sea containers also known all over the world as Container Liner Bag, Dry Bulk Liner, Container Liner, Dry Bulk Container Liner. It is a liner made of polymer material that follows a sea dry cargo and railway container’s contour. It is used for the transportation of loose cargoes, bulk cargoes and packed cargoes.
Liner bag advantages
TECHNOLOGY OF LINER FOR SEA CONTAINERS “LINER BAG” PRODUCTION
Research and production enterprise Arivapak LLC produces protective liners made of various materials, including polyethylene and polypropylene. Container liner “Liner Bag” can be made of two materials or one material: polypropylene fabric of liner with or without laminated coating, depending on the application.
WAGON COVER PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
Loading can be made:
- with the use of a pneumatic conveyor (thrower);
- with the use of a belt conveyor;
- by gravity from a bunker (silo);
- with the use of a screw conveyor; belt loader.
Unloading can be made:
- with the use of a pneumatic conveyor;
- with the use of screw conveyor; by gravity.